Introducing Lonnie Aragon and "SLY"

My photo
HELLO AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING OUR BLOG. LONNIE ARAGON IS A NATIVE OF COLORADO, HE CURRENTLY WORKS AS THE ASSISTANT MANAGER OF USAFA EQUESTRIAN CENTER. ON TOP OH HIS REGULAR JOB HE HAS BEEN A HORSE TRAINER FOR THE LAST 16 YEARS AND LOVES EVERY BIT OF IT, HORSE'S ARE HIS PASSION. WHEN I ASKED LONNIE WHAT I SHOULD TELL EVERYONE HERE ABOUT HIM, LONNIE REPLIED :" I enjoy working with mustangs! Horses are my life and they bring happiness to me! "

SLY

SLY
Look at this handsome boy.

Sly and his last 2 weeks













So these last couple weeks have been fun for Sly..... He has been learning how to become a horse... Those are Lonnie's words with a big SMILE :) We are very happy with Sly's progress and and look forward to our future with him. BUT Lonnie tells me everything has a price tag lol..
The funny thing is I know he really don't mean it, I see him getting attached to Sly more everyday... and he don't get attached to any horse usually... Sly is gonna be spoiled like no other with all the brushing, baths and Lonnie taking him to graze after every work out... And that is some thing I never see him do with other horse's he has in training.
Like I said before our postings are gonna be further apart as we get close to the big day..
We will keep y'all posted when new things are happening for Sly. TTYS

No comments:

Post a Comment