Introducing Lonnie Aragon and "SLY"

My photo
HELLO AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING OUR BLOG. LONNIE ARAGON IS A NATIVE OF COLORADO, HE CURRENTLY WORKS AS THE ASSISTANT MANAGER OF USAFA EQUESTRIAN CENTER. ON TOP OH HIS REGULAR JOB HE HAS BEEN A HORSE TRAINER FOR THE LAST 16 YEARS AND LOVES EVERY BIT OF IT, HORSE'S ARE HIS PASSION. WHEN I ASKED LONNIE WHAT I SHOULD TELL EVERYONE HERE ABOUT HIM, LONNIE REPLIED :" I enjoy working with mustangs! Horses are my life and they bring happiness to me! "

SLY

SLY
Look at this handsome boy.

DAY 25


Sorry I haven't been keeping up as much as when we first started, but I wanted to kinda space my blogs further apart now that we are more days into training. Sly is a Great mustang. We have really been working on ground work and riding, just instilling it in him is our main goal. Sly learns quickly and loves to please. Today was another day of something new, we have been meaning to do this the since Saturday but have been pretty busy, so today Lonnie broke down and made some time to float Sly's teeth.....
Sly stood like a big boy and let Lonnie get it all done. Sly's trust in Lonnie is amazing
he has learned to stand still for Lonnie to put shoes on him and now float his teeth what more could we ask for......

No comments:

Post a Comment