Introducing Lonnie Aragon and "SLY"

My photo
HELLO AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING OUR BLOG. LONNIE ARAGON IS A NATIVE OF COLORADO, HE CURRENTLY WORKS AS THE ASSISTANT MANAGER OF USAFA EQUESTRIAN CENTER. ON TOP OH HIS REGULAR JOB HE HAS BEEN A HORSE TRAINER FOR THE LAST 16 YEARS AND LOVES EVERY BIT OF IT, HORSE'S ARE HIS PASSION. WHEN I ASKED LONNIE WHAT I SHOULD TELL EVERYONE HERE ABOUT HIM, LONNIE REPLIED :" I enjoy working with mustangs! Horses are my life and they bring happiness to me! "

SLY

SLY
Look at this handsome boy.

Day 17

Today was very very windy out, But work still needed to be done. I didn't get to get any photos today but Sly got his first shoes and stood so well!! He was such a big boy about it. Lonnie was also happy about this because he was the one putting the shoes on him and since he was so still and trusting, made it a safe area for Lonnie to work with Sly.

No comments:

Post a Comment