Introducing Lonnie Aragon and "SLY"

My photo
HELLO AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING OUR BLOG. LONNIE ARAGON IS A NATIVE OF COLORADO, HE CURRENTLY WORKS AS THE ASSISTANT MANAGER OF USAFA EQUESTRIAN CENTER. ON TOP OH HIS REGULAR JOB HE HAS BEEN A HORSE TRAINER FOR THE LAST 16 YEARS AND LOVES EVERY BIT OF IT, HORSE'S ARE HIS PASSION. WHEN I ASKED LONNIE WHAT I SHOULD TELL EVERYONE HERE ABOUT HIM, LONNIE REPLIED :" I enjoy working with mustangs! Horses are my life and they bring happiness to me! "

SLY

SLY
Look at this handsome boy.

Day 14

OK So Lonnie is telling everyone our mustangs name. Now we have to get used to calling him Sly. Did more riding and practicing being tied up again. One of Sly's favorite things to do when he is all done working with Lonnie is when they walk over to the grassy pasture and graze, graze and GRAZE!! Sly is also liking his new surroundings, all the other horse's, all the people and he even likes his in door/out door stall!! All of these things are so different from his natural surroundings he was born into.

No comments:

Post a Comment